Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Lip Balms Peach, Raspberry, Orange, Mixed Berry, Cherry Review, Swatches, Price, Buy Online India
Maybelline has been on a roll lately launching new things left right and center. It was only a couple of months ago they launched the Baby Lips Spiced Up Collection and now they’re here to wow us with candy shades in a brand new packaging. With winters in full swing, its the best time to be having an unlimited stash of these babies!!
Give Your Lips A Candy Treat With Baby Lips Candy Wow.
- Maybelline New York, the world’s #1 make up brand and the brand behind everyone’s favorite lip balm Baby Lips launches Baby Lips Candy WOW with candy-inspired colors that will give you soft, supple, yummy lips.
- With every application, your lips are reborn and feel supple, plump, moisturized, giving you intense care with the fun and sweetness of a candy. Baby Lips Candy WOW comes in a new retractable crayon format with delicious flavors – Raspberry, Mixed Berry, Orange, Cherry and Peach.
- The chubby stick is enriched with Vitamin E that helps keep your lips hydrated for long and keep them protected even in harsh winters. The crayon format makes it easy to apply and glides on smoothly. Everyone will go WOW with this pop of colour, glossy shine, yummy candy flavor and the tinge of style.
Price: 275 INR
Quantity: 2 gms
Buy Online at:Amazon
The Maybelline Candy Wow Lip Balms come in a chubby stick packing in bright bold colors coded with the shade they refer to. The Baby Lips branding is continued on this line as well and I totally adore the bright packaging and ended up splurging on all the lip balms just for the packaging. The tubes are twist up and the bullet is rounded from the top unlike the other baby lips variants which all have flat tops.
Texture and Pigmentation
The Candy Wow lip balms are very buttery and hydrating. I do enjoy all the flavors of baby lips and in my opinion they all perform equally well. The candy wow are more on the glossier side compared to the earlier versions. I actually used the shade peach as a gloss on top of a matte lipstick and it worked wonderfully as a gloss as well *just saying*
The Baby Lips Candy Wow are moderately pigmented and work really well in adding a healthy and plump lift to your lips. Upon swiping three or more times though, the texture does get a little patchy.
Shades and Lasting Power
The Maybelline Candy Wow Lip balms come in six different flavors or shades.
Peach: is a pastel peach shade with a slight pink undertone.
Raspberry: is a true reddish pink.
Mixed Berry: is magenta pink leaning towards the purpler side.
Orange: is a true orange shade.
Cherry: is a cherry red shade.
The Candy wow lip balm managed to keep my super dry lips moisturized for about three hours after which I had to reapply. The color did fade away completely without staining the lips. Once you wipe off the lip balm, the lips still stay soft looking for an hour before the dryness sets in once again.
The Goods about Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow
- Butter smooth texture
- Convenient twist up packaging
- Bold and bright packaging, color coded and overall a collectors item
- Lasts well for a lip balm
- Finish is more on the glossier side giving a healthy sheen to the lips
The Bads about Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow
- The price is exorbitant just for the new packaging
- The quantity is comparatively less than the original baby lips
- Tends to get patchy if swiped more than thrice.